Sunday, November 18, 2007

MISAWA AVIATION & SCIENCE MUSEUM, AOMORI





I went to the MISAWA AVIATION & SCIENCE MUSEUM! It had so many things to do. I did a running thing that shows how fast you are running. I was running 21.8 miles a hour! And their was this other thing that shows how fast you are swinging a baseball bat. i swung it 100 miles an hour!!!! Their were so many other things to do, it would take so long to explain it all. my brother cross had a fun time as well. we went in a real plane! Cross got to run around a lot. He had fun touching every thing he saw. They had a thing that showed how a real tornado is made! I got to touch it. i also got to eat two ice creams! they were good!!!! we also went in a spinning room, and we tried to throw a ball to each other. the room was spinning so the ball went in strange directions. When the ball fell on the ground it was hard to pick it up. I kept falling on the ground! i got a lilttle dizzy. It was really fun i want to go again some other time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments: