Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Noahs new XBOX360 games!




My new games finally came!!!!! The games are LOST PLANET extreme condition, and CALL OF DUTY 4 modern warfare!!!! CAll OF DUTY 4 is my first M for mature game, and I think it will be the best one too! I began to play the game LOST PLANET, but I haven't been able to start the game CALL OF DUTY 4 just yet! I think I will save the best for last!!!! The game LOST PLANET is so awesome!!!!!! I was playing it for 5 minutes, and I was really really impressed that capcon could make such a great game. I am on mission 5 at the moment! I not stop until I finish the game!!!!!! CALL OF DUTY 4 looks amazing! I saw a GT review, and I loved every moment of it!!!! I also wanted to tell you guys what games I will get next to complete my game collection! The games are HALO 3, BROTHERS IN ARMS HELLS HIGHWAY, MEDAL OF HONOR AIRBORNE, HOUR OF VICTORY, NARNIA PRINCE CASPIAN, GHOST RECON ADVANCED WAR FIGHTER, and a few more. I really really really want to thank Microsoft for their great gaming system!! Thanks Microsoft I really like the XBOX360. I am sorry for writing such a long blog. That's all in need to say for now BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

No comments: